Friday, October 20, 2006
The weekend rush Hour
I don't know where to start today! My weekend is packed full of things that must be done.
1. Lunch with hubby at 11:00 a.m.
2. Motor Route (12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3. Be at friends house at 5:30 p.m. go to wedding shower for a friend at church.
This is my Friday
1. Go to work 2:30 a.m.
2. Take AJ to get his Senior picture taken 11:00 a.m.
3. Go to Janitors job 2:00 p.m. Whenever I get done.
4. Get church cloths out and get ready to go to work again.
Leave for work at 10:00 p.m.
1. Work until 7:30 a.m.
2. Be at church ASAP after work for Worship team practice
3. Lead Worship
4. Baby shower at 2:00 p.m. for my Niece-in-law.
5. Take AJ to Wrestling practice at U of M by 5:45 p.m.
I think this just about covers my whole weekend. The good thing is, I didn't have to work at my house cleaning job last Friday or today, my boss is on vaction. (Clap hands, jump up and down)
I can handle this I am still young. (Well my kids say I'm not but I am young at heart)
I'd better get my house cleaned and leave to meet my handsome husband for lunch. Meeting my husband for lunch today is the high-light of my weekend. He works two jobs so I don't see him much on the weekends. This is a special treat! Without my husband's love, help with the kids, and support I couldn't do all the things that I so much love to do. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world!
I am a blessed woman to have so many wonderful people in my life.
I might not be rich in material things but I am rich with a "GREAT" family and "WONDERFUL" Godly friends.
"This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside"