Friday, October 13, 2006

Three cheers for the Tigers, They are going to the World Series





GOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!
I tried to jump up and do the splits, I think I hurt myself.

I'm not a sports fan but the Tigers are doing GREAT!

Unless of course, my husband, children or grandchildren are on the team; I then become, a Football fan, Baseball Fan, Softball Fan, Wrestling Fan (I'm working on this one) and a Soccer fan.

Way to go Tigers...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bob Wojnowski: DETROIT - It had to happen this way, with a blast out of nowhere, with another comeback by the comeback team, with another scene of such unabashed jubilation, Detroit is turning into the celebration capital of baseball, reborn as few ever imagined. - 10/15/06 - Read Story http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=SPORTS0104

No comments: