Monday, August 21, 2006

Chicken Casserole

I had my Dad and step-mom over last night for dinner. I make this dish often when we have people over. It is easy and it goes along way.


Chicken Casserole

5 Chicken breast
Cream of Chicken soup
Stuffing
Cheese of your choice (I like Swiss)

Cut the chicken up into cubs, Sauté the chicken in butter. After the chicken is Sautéed place it on the bottom of a baking dish. Put the cheese on top of the chicken, follow with the soup. I use 3 small cans, than put the prepared stuffing on top of the soup. (I use stovetop) Place in the oven or microwave on 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the soup is bubbling up into the stuffing. This is very easy and very good.

4 comments:

mouse said...

The chicken recipe sounds really good and easy. I copied it for a busy night.

TJ said...

this sounds nummy!
:-D

Lori said...

Mouse and Tammy,

When mother that I know have had a baby or someone is sick in our church, I make this dish for them. I have made this dish for so many families in our church they started making it for people so I can't use it anymore.

dot said...

Sounds good. Thanks for the recipe!