Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Zoo Trip

I'll blog about this as soon as I have time. I do have to say, I had alot of fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Well, my husband says I laugh too much, so maybe I have laughed that hard before. My 3 year old grandson was a joy to be around.

I took Bo to the Zoo on Thursday. His brother's were gone to camp or Kings Island. I have 5 children so to get away with only one child is pretty special. We went with Bo's best friend Josh. His best friend is his nephew who is a year younger than he is. We went to the Toledo Zoo. It is a very nice Zoo. Bo and Josh thought it was fun to see who could get me to laugh more. I have to say I really just try to enjoy myself and have fun in life. Sure we will find hurt's everywhere we look. We have to learn from them and move forward. I have to say my 3 year old grandson made me laugh the most. I could only understand half of what he said. He said this line at least a half dozen times, "Na Na want to go to your house and eat popcorn and watch Spider Man". He was pretty upset when we stopped to eat on the way home from the Zoo. My granddaughter is 4 months old, she was so very good. I had a most enjoyable day.

Our next outing is on Thursday. We have planned to take the kid's to the park for playing and lunch. Saturday, will be more fun! We are going to take the kid's to the Water Park near my house. I have been trying to keep my children busy this summer so they are not just sitting around watching T.V. and playing Video games. The outings my daughter-in-law and I planned are not real costly, but lots of fun for the kids.

I only had to take one day off of work for all of this. We just planned fun outings around my work schedule.

No comments: