Monday, July 03, 2006

Our weekend

Boaz is to busy with summer fun, to blog anymore. I'll take over, and write about our summer. The weekend was a little busy with activities and friend's staying over. Friday night we went to my friend's house for some fellowship. Boaz and his brother's got to go swimming and play pool. I couldn't get them to leave, we didn't get home until almost 1:00 a.m. The bad thing about that, is I get up at 2:00 a.m. to go to work. It all worked out well, I slept in until 3:30 a.m.

Saturday, my husband and I,ran around to a bunch of stores, in the morning. We got fireworks for Tuesday's fun. (I'll write about our Fourth of July plans later) Boaz went to work with me, we cleaned, took his dad some dinner, played in the pool for a while, and off to bed we went. (around 10:00 p.m.) I had to get up for work at 1:30 a.m.

Sunday, was a busy day; We started off with church, I had a friend's Tupperware to hand, this kept me busy for some time after church. My husband and I took the kids out to eat after that. I let my boy's have their best friend's over to spend the night. I try to be a good mom, and entertain as best I can. We had a group over for a while. My daughter had two of her friends here, my oldest boy still living at home had a friend over to down load something to his computer. My twins had two friend's over. I had a full house for a time. I ordered pizza and made cookies. My oldest son still living at home left for camp this morning. I had to get all of his things packed and ready to go. His brother's are going to Kings Island this week with their youth group. I needed to make sure everything was clean. I thought I would be really tired by the time I was done, do you think I could sleep? I went over the day's events, thought about some friend,s until I couldn't stand that anymore. I read until sleep finally won me over.

No comments: