Friday, July 28, 2006

Another busy weekend

My dad called last night and wanted to stop over. I had to practice singing with a man from my church and his son. We are singing a song he wrote on Sunday and teaching it to our congregation. I also work on Thursday evenings as a custodian for my church. I have several jobs. My husband makes fun of all the jobs I have. I will list them out.

Besides being a wife, mother and grandmother, I also work outside the home doing many different jobs. The good thing about the jobs I have, I can take my children with me to all of them except for my new cleaning job. The new cleaning job is very flexible.

I am a custodian at my church. I work 16 hours to 20 hours a week.
I do two Ann Arbor news motor routes. I have a driving route, I deliver to 650 customers.
I wrote about the cleaning job I just started. It is only 8 hours a month until my children go back to school.

I do like to stay busy (I don't get in as much trouble this way)

Needless to say, I didn't get to see my dad last night. I told him I will see him at the wedding, and I'll have him and my step-mom over next week.

Sunday brings yet another business meeting at my church. This is were I find out what happens with mine and my families life. (Do we stay or do we go?)This issue has nothing to do with me personally. (I'll blog about this next week) I am very, very active in our church; I have attended CBC for 18 years. Please, please just keep praying.

Tonight, I'm going to my son and daughter-in-laws for a bonfire. I am looking forward to seeing my grandchildren.

Tomorrow, I deliver the news papers in the early morning (2:30 a.m.) I than have to go to church and clean it for Sunday's services. I am than off to my nieces' wedding at 5:00 p.m.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with myself. : )

No comments: