Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wrestling Camp

My boy's are at wrestling camp this week. You would think I would have tons of time on my hands. I have to drive Boaz to camp every morning at 8:00 a.m. It is only a half hour away but it seems by the time I get there and home I only have a few hours to clean and do the things I need to do before I go to work. I'll write more about wrestling camp later. The boy's have a phone in their room, Oh boy; every chance Jon gets he calls home. I knew he would be the one that would get homesick. He doesn't like to be away from home at all. All in all, it should be good for all 4 of them.

I miss my boy's!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»