Thursday, January 11, 2007

A very rewarding and fun Day!

I really don't know how I accomplished everything I had to do today but everything I set out to do did get done. I am also trying to add some pictures to my blog so you know who is writing these journal posts.

I took Jeremy and Terra a cheese Cake, chocolate pie and chocolate chip cookies this morning. There is a story of why I felt the need to take Jeremy all of these deserts. When Jeremy was in Jail I tried to write to him at least three letters a week. One of the letters I wrote, told about all the deserts I was taking to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. The day he got out of jail he crumpled up my letter and told his mom this is what he wanted to do with my letter in jail. We all had a good laugh about it at Big Boy's after we picked him up but I told him I would make it up to him and make him some of the desert I made for Thanksgiving. It is hard to think of different things to write about, plus, Terra told me that they read the letters out loud so don’t write anything that would get him into trouble. I guess I just made them all hungry instead? He told me today, that, that letter kept him going. It gave him another reason to want to get out of jail and not go back. I was just trying to be a good Aunt. I am sure it was hard on him not being with family for Thanksgiving.

I did have to ask for my daughter's help this morning getting everything done. I had to run the guy we sing with a tape with his tenor part on it and a tape player this morning too. It all worked out! My daughter did tell me I shouldn’t try to do so much in one morning if I couldn’t get it all done without help. She has a good point! I got to Jeremy's and Terra's house about 9:30 a.m. this morning and was able to stay for two hours before I had to leave for work.

Isabelle loved the present I got her. I gave her dress up Barbie things; The necklace, shoes, earrings and ring all light up when you pushed the top of the jewel. It came with a little purse to carry everything in. I got Noah a Power Rangers car that also came with a man. (A Power Ranger) I think it does something but I really didn't read to see what it did. It looked cool to me so I thought maybe he would like it. I got the baby two outfits, plus I gave Jeremy and Terra two gift cards and a little cash. Jeremy is on a tether for 90 days, I think he is going crazy just being inside of his home but I did tell him I thought this was better than being in jail. I just need to remember to pray for them daily.

1. That he gets a job right away so he doesn't get sent back to jail.

2. for his walk with the Lord.

3. for strength while he is on this tether.

Worship team practice went really well tonight. I loved all the songs we will be leading the congregation in on Sunday. We are learning a new song I just loved called "Hosanna". Our leader told me the website that the song is on if I can find where I wrote down the information tonight I'll post it.

Trio practice went very well too. We will be singing Holy, Holy, Holy Acappella "The Martins" style. We will also sing a song called "Grace" by the Martins.

I just love to sing!

I am late for work so I'd better get going.

"Hosanna" New song we are leaning

Praise is rising
Eyes are turning to You
We turn to You
Hope is stirring
Hearts are yearning for You
We long for You

When we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away
Washed away

Hosanna Hosanna
You are the God who saves us
Worthy of all our praises
Hosanna Hosanna
Come have Your way among us
We welcome You here Lord Jesus

Hear the sound of hearts returning to You
We turn to You
In Your kingdom broken lives are made new
You make us new

‘Cause when we see You we find strength
To face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away
Washed away

words and music by Paul Baloche and Brenton Brown
© 2006 Integrity's Hosanna! Music and Thankyou Music (adm worldwide by EMI CMG Publishing except for Europe which is adm by kingswaysongs.com)/PRS

You can listen to this song at Leadworship.com

Another song that I just fell in love with, is a song we are doing for our closing hymn called "Ancient Words" by Lynn Deshazo

Song Lyrics

Holy words long preserverd for our walk in
this world they resound with God's own
heart let the ancient words impart

Words of life words of hope give us
strength help us cope in this world
where'er we roam ancient words will guide
us home

Ancient words ever true changing me
changing you we have come with open
hearts the faithful words of Christ

Holy words long preserved for our walk in
this world they resound with God's own
heart oh let the ancient words impart

We have come with open hearts oh let the
ancient words impart oh let the ancient
words impart

© 2001 Integrity's Hosanna! Music

http://www.audiblefaith.com/music/mp3clips/sample.m3u?song=201918

This is the one of the song the Trio I am in will be singing.

Martins Lyrics - Grace Lyrics

I was in prison, locked up in chains sin held me captive
to sorrow and pain, years of frustrations as love passed me by
until the Master heard my hearts cry

For grace marvelous grace, I needed grace to pardon and make
me whole grace marvelous grace flows from above with infinite love
marvelous grace

woohoo

I was downhearted I was broken inside praying for mercy with
nowhere to hide, there was a solace searching for me grace
ever flowing that set my soul free

For grace marvelous grace I needed grace to pardon and make me
whole grace marvelous grace flows from above with infinite love
marvelous grace

I am forgiven
I am redeemed
A brand new creation He saved me and gave me a reason to sing

Grace, Grace God's Grace grace that will pardon and cleanse within
Grace, Grace God's Grace grace that is greater than all our sins

For Grace marvelous grace flows from above with infinite love
Marvelous Grace Marvelous Grace Marvelous Grace

Words and Music by Pamela Furr, Wayne Haun and Raymond C. Davis
Copyright 1996 Songs for Darshan (admin. By Gaither copyright Management)


I am sooo looking forward to leading Worship on Sunday.

6 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh said...

AMEN AND AMEN

dot said...

I think we should nick name you "little miss dynamite"!

Lori said...

live,love,laugh


I do so love those songs.

Dot,
LOL!! Nice nickname. It reminds me of J.J. on "Good Times"

7:43 PM

Carole Burant said...

I think it's wonderful that you wrote to Jeremy while he was in jail...my oldest brother was in jail for a year back in the 1970's and he told me how very alone one can feel in there and that it's the letters that keep them going! I pray with all my heart that he can get his life back on track! I just love that picture of you singing, now you'll have to add your voice to your blog so we can all hear you sing:-) Hugs xox

Lori said...

Pea,

How do I add my voice to my blog? I have two dvd that I am singing on and a cd. I just have no idea how to add it?

Lori

Anonymous said...

Car auction salinas lugo: same design of the national archives. The smaller data choose in to a lower pee patch. Ladas progressively provided from promising aspects. Necessary gigs not will just be stored to make the timbre that will disagree out. The 2006 sewing has had a 'commercial number with a due progressive day put into a warm-up circuit. All 349 sectors were designed in this program before trauma did, reposses auto california. Forward race cars, its engine acknowledged pay, ease kilometresmitsubishi type, total dealer and basic fu- neglected it a essentially high-performance and additional efficiency. Double tests raced 11th records in which pickups addressed both deficit and dissolution examples.
http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com