Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Baby turned 10 Today!





















We are having a Tea Party for our Awana girls on Valentines Day and I am in charge of it. I have to print out the invitation and come up with food, games and crafts for that evening. All in all it should be a fun evening. I have to pass out the invitation tomorrow evening and let the other Leader's and the girls know what to bring to the Tea Party. I have to admit I’m not really into doing stuff like this but I will try real hard to make it a special evening for the girls. I printed out our songs sheet so I can copy them while I clean this morning. I think I am all set for Awana tomorrow evening.

Today was a special day; Bo is now a double digit. He informed us a few weeks ago that this will be a special Birthday for him because he is turning 10.

We had 16 people over for Bo's Birthday party this evening. Today was filled with cleaning my house and getting ready for the party tonight.
We started the party at 6:30 p.m. and everyone left around 10:30 p.m.

Bo got some really nice things for his Birthday.

A DS game system
Money
A Pop corn popper
An Air soft gun
The card game Uno

His Birthday dinner was made up of all of his favorite foods:

Shrimp
Crab Legs
Barbeque Chicken
Cheesy Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Rolls
Veggie Tray

He wanted an Oreo Ice cream cake for his Birthday Cake this year. His dad made a Yellow cake with Chocolate frosting for people that didn't want the Ice cream cake.

It is always a lot of fun to get together with family. We all laughed a lot! It was a great evening.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bo, and welcome back Lori.

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Birthday little (or not so little) man!

Food sounds nice!
In Jesus
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

dot said...

Family, good food, and a birthday boy. What more could you ask for! A late "happy birthday" to Bo

Lori said...

John, Maria and Dot,

Thank you for the Birthday wishes for Boaz. I will show Boaz your comments when he gets home from school. He will be very happy not only to see your comments but to see his blog again. When I told Bo two weeks ago that I deleted this blog he cried. This blog started out being his and he has told many friends about this blog. He has posted a few things along the way, like Lineflyer for children. Anyway, thank you all so much.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your little man....and once again Lori...I am soooooo glad you are back....

Blessings

Lori said...

Donna,

Thank you so much! I missed being here.

Linda said...

Well it's obvious that your life is as busy as ever Lori. Happy Birthday Bo!!! It sounds like a terrific party.
I'm so glad you're back.

Barb said...

Happy Birthday, Bo. Ten years old. Wow! And I love that photo of him.

I'm so glad you were able to overcome all that awful stuff and are back with us. It's really nice to have you back.

Lori said...

Linda,

Thank you for the birthday blessing for Boaz and your kind words.

Barb,

Thank you! I still am a little afraid, of the situation that happened but I have to let God deal with people. I can't let people have me running and hiding under a rock and not living.

I have turned this over to the Lord.