Friday, April 27, 2007

The lost Lens


These pictures are of my back yard. A.J. and John were goofing around in the back yard a few days ago. A.J.'s glasses "somehow" (I heard many different stories) got knocked off of his face and his lens popped out and of course disappeared. It was dark out when this happened so they couldn't find the lens. I took A.J. to get new glasses but it is going to take 7 to 10 days before his new glasses will come in. A.J. is blind without his glasses. He missed two days of school because of this mishap. It has been raining here for the last two days so it was hard to look for his lens. Last night the boy's finally found his lens. PTL, they found it. A.J. went back to school this morning. We only have to get the boy through one more month of his senior year. You would not think, that it could be this difficult.

Trying to find A.J.'s glass lens the last few days reminded me of this Bible verse.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Truly I tell you, it is hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter the kingdom of God."

2 comments:

Neva said...

I am so glad they found it. It is so hard to be unable to see.

(I know there is a spiritual analogy in there, :) )

Peace
Neva

Lori said...

Me too!