Monday, March 17, 2008

Anniversary/Valentine's Day ,my Awana girls and Jenna B-day party Slideshow of Pictures


These are the pictures I had taken from our 22nd Anniversary/Valentine's day evening. I wanted to make our date special so I decorated our bedroom. LOL!!! The flowers, Fortune cookie and big fluffy pillow are what my husband bought me for our Anniversary. Oh, plus I received a digital camera, that's how I took all the pictures. : )

The girls setting at the table are my group of Awana girls. The big group of girls are the girls we sent to the Awana Olympics. We won 1st place. Yeaaaaa!

AWANA Olympics



When I say good morning I mean to say: Our good morning wish for today!
G-od
O-ffers us His
O-utstanding
D-evotion to
M-ake us
O-bedient &
R-eady for a
N-ew day with Him.
I-nspire others please, and
N-ever forget
G-od loves you!


HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

7 comments:

Amel said...

AWWWWW...LOVELY slideshow, Lori!!! I LOVE how you decorate the bedroom he he he...

And CONGRATS on your team winning first place!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

And I LOVE your take on Good Morning he he he...

God bless you!!!!

groovyoldlady said...

That was fun to watch!

My little girls just got started in AWANA, although the older kids were in it right through Jr High. We've been to many Bible Quizes, Olympics, Derby races, and camp. AWANA rocks!

Susannah said...

Whoo hoo. Congratulations on winning with AWANA AND your anniversary. You two are quite the romantic couple!

Hugs, e-Mom

Kathy said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I can tell you are enjoying your new camera!

Jim said...

Lori, you make me tired just thinking of all the work you do, and all the work you do for your blog as well!
It is nice you have a new camera. Do like the bloggers do, you know, and take it everywhere. [Mrs. Jim asks me NOT to take pictures sometime, especially at the dining tables.]
I know you will celebrate Easter in all the right ways, I do pray for you, and for you and the girls.
..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
(Easter Bunny Rabbit courtesy of my granddaughter, BP.)
Don't know why the rabbit at Easter? Perhaps it prepares children to be receptive of the real Reason for Easter.
..

Jim said...

Hi Lori (again). I have made an award to you of the "You Make The World A Better Place" award. Merle, my blogging buddy of Australia, gave this to me, I couldn't see that you had received this one.
The details are on my JIM'S LITTLE BLOG. I hope you like it.
..

Lori said...

Amel, Kathy, groovy, e-mom and Jim,

It was really fun doing the slide show. I love Gmail. It had so many features.

Happy Easter,

Lori