What a beautiful day we had here in Michigan. The Sun felt so good, I really can't wait until Spring. I love being outside working in the garden, planting my flowers, mowing the lawn. There are so many other things I love about the warm weather but this list could go on forever.
My son Aaron is in his last stages of A school. He has to pass this in order to become an Electrician; this is the training he went in for. If he doesn't pass this he will lose everything he has done so far and become just a sea men. I think that will be make for a long 5 years. He has been going to school morning and night to get this far.
After my wonderful day on the route, (I love it when the sun is shining) I came home to check my email before starting dinner. My daughter had sent me this very funny email about women.
Important Medical information for Women
Pregnancy, Estrogen, and Women
PREGNANCY Q & A's and more!
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.
Q : I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.
Q : What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?
Q : My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.
Q : Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.
Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.
Q : Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.
Q : Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.
"ESTROGEN ISSUES"- So this is what is wrong with me. I guess I don't have to keep my doctors appointment on Monday.
10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"-
1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You 're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-".
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."
9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.