Friday, March 07, 2008

It's almost Over!

I've been busy organizing my house the last few weeks. I have the front hall closet, my kitchen cupboards, the kids clothes closets, my closet and the laundry room organized. I want to clean all the shelves in the basement and organize them. I have a lot of my music up stair on a book shelf; I really would like it on one of the basement shelves. I can then bring in some of my knick knacks I have in boxes in our garage. I finally hung pictures of the kids we had taken years ago in our living room. I am making our house into a home. I have no idea why I didn't do this when we first moved in 3 years ago. Other things on my mind I guess! It is now time!

The only thing going on in my life this weekend, besides the norm, is; Jimmy & John's wrestling Banquet is at 1:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon. I should have just enough time to leave church and get to the school for the banquet. My boy's did great this season; they received many metals. There school season is over but they are still wrestling for the Wolverine Wrestling club. Next weekend is regionals, if they metal, they will be able to go to States. We will have to wait and see how they do next week! After that the twins should have a bit of a break before Summer wrestling starts.

My youngest son, Bo, will be going right from wrestling into travel soccer. I received the email from his coach tonight saying practices should be starting up in the next three weeks. We are used to taking the boy's Tuesday's and Thursday's. It will change to Monday's and Thursday's but it will be in our home town instead or practices being 25 minutes away. Bo really enjoys soccer and I love watching him play.

So with that said!

I pray you'll have a safe and happy weekend, I plan too!


Warm Hugs!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, you make me want to start doing some spring cleaning around my house.

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Lori! Have fun re-organizing your house. :) The image for this post is SOOOOO cuteeeeee... *Warm hugs back to you!!!* Happy Weekend!!! :)

Lori said...

Kathy,

Two weeks ago when I was watching my Grandchildren for the weekend. I took a good look at my house. I was bound and determined that I was going to get this house looking good again. I guess it does sound like I am doing my spring cleaning a bit early. LOL

choc Mint girl

You won't believe this but I am having a lot of fun getting organized.

I love this picture too! I love hugs and cuddling.

Love Ya both,

Lori