Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WorshipFest, 2007

I've been a bit busy this week planning for our next WorshipFest. I've been working with our worship Leader to come up with an awesome night of praise and worship to our GREAT King.

This is what I have been up to this morning! I want to get this hand out to as many people as I can the next two Sunday's. Maybe, it will inspire some of you to have one of these praise nights at your church.

WorshipFest Fall ’07

Hi All,


Can you hear it? It’s the sweet sound of praise to our King, At WorshipFest Fall ’07!! We’re planning another WorshipFest for this fall, October 28th to be precise. This one will be a little different in that the focus will be on congregational participation. What that means in the rubber-meets-the-road sense is there will be no “special music.” The worship will be led by the worship teams, Josh Whited’s band, Nick Slayton’s band, the adult choir and the men’s choir.


We would love your help preparing for this awesome night! I have put all the songs that the worship bands have lead in the past few years, on the reverse side. All you have to do is let us know the songs that have ministered to your heart, so we can include them into our WorshipFest.


Just circle the songs that you would like to have included or write it in the space below. Place it in the box on the information desk marked WorshipFest 2007, or you can place it in Lori Householder’s hand or box # 62. Forms must be turned in by August 12, 2007.



In Christ,

Jake Losee and Lori Householder


Above all
Ah, Lord God
All hail King Jesus
All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name
Amazing Grace
And can it be
Are you washed in the blood
As the deer
At calvary
Away in the manger
Awesome God
Be unto Your Name
Because of Your Love
Blessed be Your Name
Breathe
Breathe
Calvary covers it all
Christ arose
Cleanse me
Come into His presence
Come into the king's chambers
Come on and celebrate
Come, now is the time to worship
Come, thou fount of every blessing
Create in me a clean heart
Crown him with many crowns
Day after day
Days of Elijah
Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Enough
Everything That Has Breath
Face to face
For All You've Done
Give thanks
Glorify thy name
Glory to the King
God is good all the time
God is my refuge
God is so good
Grace greater than our sin
Great and mighty
Great are you Lord
Great is the Lord
Hallelujah
Hallelujah! Our God reigns
Hallowed be thy name
Hark! The herold angels sing
He is exalted
He is Jehovah
He is the King
He knows my name
He leadeth me
He lives
Heaven came down
Heavenly Father, I appreciate you
Here I Am To Worship
His name is wonderful
His name is wonderful
Holy ground #1
Holy ground #2
Holy Is the Lord
Holy, holy, holy
Hosanna
Hosanna (Baloche)
How great our joy
How great Thou art
How majestic is your name
I Adore
I have decided to follow Jesus
I love to praise Him
I love to tell the story
I love you Lord
I need the every hour
I sing praises
I stand in awe
I surrender all
I will call upon the Lord
I will celebrate
I will enter His gates
I will praise Him
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord
I will worship you Lord
I worship you, almighty God
I'd rather have Jesus
I'll fly away
I'm forever grateful
In all things give Him thanks
In His presence
In my life, Lord be glorified
Indescribable
Isn't He
It came upon a midnight clear
Jehovah Jireh
Jesus saves!
Jesus the Same
Jesus what a friend for sinners
Jesus, name above all names
Jesus, we just want to thank you
Joy to the World!
Lift up your heads
Lord I'm gonna love you
Lord Most High
Lord, I lift your name on high
Lord, I'm coming home
Lord, Reign in Me
Love You So Much
Majesty
Mighty is our God
More precious than silver
My faith has found a resting place
My Jesus I love thee
My Redeemer Lives
My soul follows hard after thee
Near the cross
No other name
Nothing but the blood
Now I belong to Jesus
O come, all ye faithful
O come, let us adore Him
O little town of Bethlehem
O Lord, you're beautiful
Oh, how he loves you and me
Open our eyes, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
Praise Adonai
Praise Him
Praise the name of Jesus
Precious Lord, take my hand
Psalm 5
Refiner's fire
Rock of ages (fast)
Salvation belongs to our God
Seek ye first
Shine, Jesus shine
Shout to the Lord
Silent night
Since Jesus came into my heart
Since Jesus came into my heart
Sing unto the Lord
Softly and tenderly
Solid Rock
Son of God
Soon and very soon
Spirit of the living God
Step by step
Tell me the story of Jesus
The beauty of holiness
The church's one foundation
The first noel
The longer I serve Him
The old rugged cross
The wonder of it all
There is a redeemer
There is no other name/Wonderfull
There is none like you
There is power in the blood
Think about His love
This is the day
Through It All
Title
To God be the glory
To You
Victory Chant
We are an offering
We bow down
We bring the sacrifice of praise
We fall down
We magnify your name
We Sing
We three kings
We will glorify
What a day that will be
What a mighty God we serve
What a wonderful savior
What child is this?
When I survey the wondrous cross
Whiter than snow
With all my heart
Wonderful grace of Jesus
Worthy is the Lamb
You are crowned with many crowns
You Are Holy
You are my all in all
You are my hiding place
You are my king
You Have Been So Good
You oh Lord, are my refuge
Your Love O Lord
Your Name

No comments: