Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weight Loss Menu

Water- I drink a 1/2 liter of water before I exercise and 1/2 liter of water when I am done exercising. I should be drinking 4 liters of water a day. Each morning I'll post the meals from the day before.

At each meal I should be taking in-

300 calories
24 grams protein
7 grams carbs
22 grams fat

Breakfast-
2 whole egg omelet
1 piece vegan cheese
mushroom, onions, peppers

Lunch-
1 Chicken Breast-We Cooked this on our Foreman grill- no oils or fat added, some spice added for taste.
1 Large salad-Dark Green salad with Mushrooms chopped up in it.
Topped with our homemade low fat dressing- I'll post this dressing as soon as I have time.

Dinner-
1 Chicken Breast
Side of Vegetables-I ate mixed Vegetables last night. Broccoli and Cauliflower
1 Large Salad-Dark Green Salad- topped with homemade low fat salad dressing.

One snack- I ate mixed nuts before leaving for work.

5 comments:

dot said...

Sounds pretty good to me!

Lori said...

Dot,

You will not believe how full you get. I am a snacker instead of a meal eater. I seem to stay full most of the time and I am losing weight everyday. I really can't wait until the month is up to see the results. My husband has lost 250 lbs in the last three years. I look at him and am just amazed at his will power. I guess this is why I am so willing to listen and follow what he tells me to do. Just the fact that he has kept it off all this time tells me he is doing something right.

Lori said...

Dot,

BTW-Thanks for the comments. My kids went back to school today and even with all the exercising I am going crazy in the very quiet house. When you have four boy's and friends always in the house seems alive. Today, it is lonely.

dot said...

For me it would be blissful! lol

Anonymous said...

buy bactrim buy bactrim without a prescription overnight buy bactrim online buy bactrim f buy bactrim without prescription buy bactrim es online without prescription
[url=http://bactrim.eventbrite.com/]buy bactrim without a prescription overnight [/url]
losing weight with glucophage what is glucophage glucophage 500mg glucophage during pregnancy glucophage and pregnancy glucophage lungs diabetes glucophage
[url=http://takeglucophage.eventbrite.com/]glucophage metformin [/url]
psa proscar prostate cancer resistance to proscar finasteride proscar teva proscar cheap proscar online canine proscar proscar canine
[url=http://proscar.eventbrite.com/]canine proscar [/url]
buy levitra uk buy levetra treat impotence male impotency levitra buy discount levitra buy levitra us
[url=http://virb.com/yalevi]levitra lawyers [/url]
http://proscar.eventbrite.com/