Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weight loss menu for February 21, 2007

My menu for February 21, 2007

Water- I drink a 1/2 liter of water before I exercise and 1/2 liter of water when I am done exercising. I should be drinking 4 liters of water a day. Each morning I'll post the meals from the day before.

At each meal I should be taking in-

300 calories
24 grams protein
7 grams carbs
22 grams fat

Breakfast-
2 whole egg scrambled with one slice vegan cheese
I added onions, peppers

Lunch-
1 Chicken Breast-We Cooked this on our Foreman grill- no oils or fat added, some spice added for taste.
1 Large salad-Dark Green salad with Mushrooms chopped up in it.
Topped with our homemade low fat dressing- I'll post this dressing as soon as I have time.

Dinner-
1 Chicken Breast with a slice of vegan swiss cheese on top and a prepared tomatoe sauce.
Side of Vegetables-I ate a side of Green beans

One snack- I ate some walnuts before I went to bed.

No comments: