Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My free Time

I can't wait to show you all what I have been up to the last few weeks. I'll take pictures today and post them tomorrow. I've stained our front porch, cleaned our house to get ready for our new dressers. My husband painted our game room and I cleaned all of the shelves so I can paint them. My husband is going to put in a sub floor and then put in new carpet before we get it organized for the boy's.

I am really enjoying my summer. More tomorrow......

I get a special Birthday meal today. My Birthday was last Tuesday but with the Chemo and all, I ask my husband if we could put it off a week. I'll have pictures tomorrow!

Oh, Oh, Oh, I forgot to write about my new plants. I can't wait until tomorrow. Wooohooo!

5 comments:

Greg C said...

Oh I wish I knew it was your birthday. I saw something the other day that I knew you would love and it made me think about special people. I am so proud of you for keeping your spirits up despite your chemo. Way to go Lori. Keep letting your light shine.

Jim said...

Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!
Happy Birthday (late) Lori!

You know that is all the better I can sing. I hope it is happier still today, it is good that H. and you are going out for dinner. We won't be doing that for a little while as things are awfully hectic now for Mrs. Jim.

Most Texas boys you will know if they are good. I have Becca on my list (with you all and you) and will pray that her boy friend can be right for her, i.e, a 'winner.'
My mother always told me you don't find a nice girl in a bar. I never found one there so I have to trust Mom's words.
:-)
..

Unknown said...

You've been a busy girl!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOO
MaMa here waiting for pictures or I guess I can see it in person on Friday. :o)

Love
MaMa

Lori said...

Greg, JIm, SJ,

Thank you for the birthday blessings.

Mom,

Your to funny!

Lori