Thursday, November 01, 2007

A little more about our Trip!

I have no idea, how I missed the picture with Aaron and his brother's the other day. John didn't say a whole lot on our trip. He wasn't feeling real well, but Jimmy and Bo were really excited to see their brother again.

This picture of Aaron and I, was taken right after graduation on Friday. We got in a bit trouble for taking the time to take this picture. They told us to take our pictures off base.
I'll try to post more pictures from our trip tomorrow. Blogger didn't want to let me download pictures today.

2 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Nice picture :)
Yes, blogger sometimes gives a lot of trouble in uploading images.
Best alternate option is to have images uploaded somewhere else and to use image link in the post.
You can upload images at googlepages
username and password same as blogger / google.
And use image code



GBU
Arti

Amel said...

GREAT pics!!!

Btw, you're a VERY BEAUTIFUL MOM - inside out, Lori! ;-D