My New Years resolutions:
1. I really want to make sure I'm reading the "WORD" daily.
2. This one is very exciting!
Grow in Christ; I can't wait to see what God has planned for me in 2009.
3. Keep exercising daily; I've slacked off a little since my radiation treatments started.
4. Keep laughing—it's contagious, ya know. Just ask my family, or my grandchildren. They say I laugh too much!
5. Slow down and enjoy my family.
6. Start blogging again.
7. Make sure I keep at least one of these New Year Resolutions. (Hee, Hee)
I think I might be able to keep the blog posting one or the laughing to much.
8. Last but not least, I want to remember the 4 L's.
Let (L)ove cover a multitude of sins.
Laugh (O)ut loud often.
Live (R)emembering today may be my last day.
Love ( I)s patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
—I Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)
Happy New Year to Ya'll
Happy New Year to all of you