Thursday, January 29, 2009

So much to Share!

I have so much to blog about but no time right now. I'm done with my Cancer treatments and I'm really ready to enjoy life. I'm laughing all the time again plus I'm feeling good enough to exercise everyday. My hair is growing back very fast now. I had my first hair cut last week. I'll that nasty fuzz is gone! I have a date in my head to take off the wig and put it away. It will be February 14th, 2009 our 23rd wedding anniversary. I've never had short hair before in my life but I will now. I took my life for grated! I didn't think it would be any big deal if I weren't here. I've learned so much this last year... I want to share it all and will real soon.

Right now, I'm off to work and then off to my son's soccer game.

Life is fun again!

3 comments:

Greg C said...

Praise God Lori. I am so happy for you. Have fun today at soccer and work.

Greg C said...

Lori you would have loved our sermon this week. It went right along with your last post. My son was a little uneasy with it but we talked about it later and it opened things up for a great discussion.

Lori said...

Hey Greg,

What was the sermon about? Does your Pastor post his sermons online?

Lori