Monday, November 10, 2008
I am Thankful for so many Things
Have you let someone know how thankful you are for them today? : )
I love Thanksgiving and the Christmas holiday. I love getting together with family that I might only see once a year. It is that time that I get to see all my nieces and nephews, my sister and brothers, my Dad and mom and adopted sisters. It is always loud and crazy but I have to say I love every minute of it.
Here are a few things that I am thankful for today.
1. I am thankful that I have faith in God; for His sacrifice on the cross for my sins ; for His unselfish act of Love.
2. I am thankful for my Husband, my children and grandchildren and their good health.
3. I am thankful for my church, were I can go and Worship my Lord and Savior.
4. I am thankful that I get to see my daughter soon.
5. I am thankful that step-dad is doing better.
6. I am thankful for all of my friends, church friends, soccer friends and all the friends I have made through blogging.
7. I am thankful for my home, my front porch, were it has a swing that I can sit on to read my Bible and drink my glass of tea. It is a little cold for this right now.
8. I am thankful for all the beauty of nature- I love all the fall colors.
9. I am thankful that God still sits on the Throne regardless as to who are President is.
10. I am thankful for all the people in the Armed Services that help protect our freedoms. (Thank you Aaron and friends)
11. I am even Thankful for my Cancer; Because God is really doing a mighty work in my heart.
12. I am thankful for the jobs that the Lord has provided for me.
What are you Thankful for today?