Friday, December 28, 2007

What does your name mean? A trip to the Dentist

I have been to the dentist this morning... enough said! I thought I'd visit blogs and pray the throbbing in my mouth goes away soon. ADVIL!! I spent an hour and a half with my mouth open, and they wouldn't even let me talk. Hee, Hee

I can never understand why dentists try to talk to their patients while they're working on their teeth. Do they honestly expect an intelligible answer? You're laying there trying to hold your mouth as widely open as you can, and you can't close it more than about a cenitmeter before they tell you to keep it open, how do these people think you're going to pronouce words of the English language if you can't move your mouth? Apparently they don't actually expect you to, and there are now classes in Gargle at dentist school. (Just kidding) At least I'm guessing that's how they do it, because my dentist has been able to hold conversations with me while I'm laying there for the last 10 years.

Today, we were (He was) discussing working-out; He works out on his treadmill every day. His assistant swims at the Y every morning. I think the New Year brought all this on. I grunted out my answers the best I could but I have no idea how they understood what I said?

Moving right along...

I found this on someones blog and decided to try it myself. Sorry, but I don't remember where I seen it?

Lori seems to mean many different things and given the day, they all seem to fit. : )

I think that must mean I have many different personalities.


**What Lori Means***


You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.


What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
Whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/

No comments: