Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Funeral is going to be Monday

Death is so very hard! I don't know if my cousin was a believer or not. I know he attended church for sometime after his divorce. I went and took my Aunt and Uncle some money this afternoon before I went to my route. I know nothing but God's Word can bring them any comfort but I just wanted to try and help out as much as I could. (My husband was more than willing to let me give them money)

When my son passed away we received a great deal of help from our community, our parents and relatives. It doesn't help the pain go away but it might help with the funeral expencises.

My poor Aunt and Uncle, they look so very bad. My heart breaks for them.

The Veiwing is Sunday and the Funeral is going to be on Monday.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I hope your Aunt and Uncle are doing Okay. They must be in such a state of shock. I will keep praying for you all.

Deepak Gopi said...

Oh I am sorry
My condolences

Live, Love, Laugh said...

I am so sorry, I will lift up a prayer for your family, how sad, I know this is a terrible loss and it is hard to understand the whys when we lose someone so unexpectedly.