Friday, December 05, 2008

I pray you all have a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and a "Happy New Year" from me to all of you!

I've been pretty busy since Thanksgiving, with not a lot of time for blogging. I started my radiation treatments Wednesday, that, with trying to keep my house up, help with Jr. choir, sing on the worship team, work.... has left me with no time.

It will be very light postings until after the first of the year. This week Caty and I will be trying to put the stage together for the Jr. Choir Christmas Cantata this weekend. I then need to start my Christmas shopping. The only person that I have done is my Sailor because I needed to get his package out to him by Thanksgiving if we even had a choice of him getting it by Christmas. It is taking about a month and a half for him to get our packages.




No comments: