Wednesday, June 04, 2008

We're moving on UP! No we're not the Jefferson's

Oh were to start! We've been a bit busy with soccer and the end of the school year events. Bo has a game Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and a game Sunday at 2:00 p.m. those will be his last games of the season. He has tryouts on Monday for the fall season and then, we will have a little break.
It rained pretty hard on Bo at last Saturday's game.
Bo in action!

Our twins are moving up to 9Th grade next year. Last night we sat with about 1000 other people while there children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews moved up.

In a letter sent home from school, it stated that this was not like a graduation. The students were not to dress formally. Well, I dressed my boy's in causal clothes. Dress pants and a collared shirt. My boy's were way under dressed. I can't believe I forgot my camera at home. School will soon be out for the summer!

Oh, I've also been busy in all of my flower beds. I'll have to run around and take pictures. We also have lots of graduation parties to attend the next few weeks and then it will be time to kick back and relax for a while. LOL! Well, we will see about that.

2 comments:

Greg C said...

My youngest will be in middle school next year. Oh noooooooooo, I am really old. They make a really big deal about graduations around here even for the little ones.

Lori said...

My youngest one is going to be in midde school too! Does that mean I'm really old also. I'll never admit it. LOL!