Monday, February 11, 2013

I missed blogging

Today is February 11, 2013 it has been sometime since I visited my blog. My life seems so different now. I work at Eastern now and no longer deliver the new paper. I have been at EMU for A year and three months. Seems crazy! It is true....the older I get the faster the time seems to go. Three of my children are married and I have 5 granchildren now. I love all of them so very much. God has sure blessed me. I have three children at home still but only one that is still in High School. That seems unbelievable! I have been married to the same wonderful man for almost 28 years on February 14th. Can't believe that we have been together for so long. He is a wonderful husband and father to our children. I couldn't have asked for a better man. My lunch is over so I'd better get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right here is the perfect web site for anybody
who hopes to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would
want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

Here is my homepage - hatzigeorgiou.com