Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My day

This morning I woke up at 5:51 a.m., my alarm clock woke me up.

I had cookie crisp cereal for breakfast. After breakfast I went upstairs and started blogging. I leave for school in 40 minutes. My mom is going to drive me to school. When I get home from school I have a baseball game. First, I am going to eat dinner. I hope I can go in our new pool before my baseball game. That would feel so good!

I play second base, center field, or short stop in baseball. I can hit the ball pretty good. I got hit once by the ball. My daddy always said; don't move a muscle, it is better to get on base than to get out.

After my baseball game I am going to come home and take a bath. I will be all sweaty. If I have time, I might swim some more.

I than will cuddle up into my bed and fall asleep.

That will be my day, today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After exploring a handful of thе articles on youг site, I truly aρprecіate your
technique of blogging. I book markeԁ it
to my boοkmark website list аnԁ will be checκing
back soon. Pleаse сheck out my ωebsіte too and let me
know what уou think.

my web page Www.Freesexshows.us