I got to keep Lincoln today while Aaron and Mirta went to the mall. He was such a good boy! I also made a dessert for tonight. We are getting all our kids together so we can get a few good pictures of everyone. I had a great day already.
Crescent Sopaipilla / Sopapilla Cheesecake
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
• 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract
• 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
Change Measurements: US | Metric
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
1. 1 Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
2. 2 Flatten.
3. 3 Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
4. 4 Spread over the crescent rolls.
5. 5 Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
6. 6 Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
7. 7 Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.